Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk. Privoxy has a flexible configuration and can be customized to suit individual needs and tastes. It has application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user networks.
This application is the real Privoxy project (http://www.privoxy.org/) ported by me for Android, with a little GUI to configure it.
This application is avialable on Android Markert at name Privoxy (editor is Galoula), an can be now installed on all Android device (root not need now).
By default privoxy listen on all network interfaces on the tcp 8118 port (0.0.0.0:8118).
All file are in my application working directory (/data/data/com.galoula.Privoxy/).
List of files :
- version, need for APK the check itself.
- bin/privoxy, the privoxy application itself.
- etc/Galoula.action, mine action file.
- etc/Privoxy.conf, configuration of privoxy.
- etc/default.filter, privoxy's filters.
- etc/user.filter, your filters.
- etc/Galoula.filter, mine filters.
- etc/default.action, privoxy's actions.
- etc/user.action, your actions.
- log/Privoxy.log, logfile, it's a pipe !
- templates/default, test page for http://p.p/